Thursday 21 February 2008

Chap Goh Mei .........(not good ).......

So at last , the chinese new year ends today . Hey kiddies out there , no more grabbing cash concealed in packets of all shapes and sizes .. Also kids , no more getting fake choco coins from those faked up choi san yeh posing in supermarkets . So much for prosperity and wealth.....anyway..... this year is gonna be a topsy turvy year for me , with all those f**cked up PEKA crap and damned exams coming ..... and those adults reminding us that this is not a honeymoon year....I don't think that I can even rest and take a deep breath of fresh air nicely , let alone honeymoon.....About the test... man , I think I can actually fail everything , there's not a thing in mod. maths that I understand .....Add. maths masih boleh tahanlah......Other subjects all stand an 80% chance of failure , the main cause ? The questions are all in subjective form ... So much for my horrible writing and bad intelligence.....

No comments: