Wednesday 1 July 2009

...010709...Wed

Yes...yes ...I know ....Its been... God knows how long... since I posted my last posting....I have reassured myself countless times that I am not the blogging type of person. But when the irritating waves of boredom hit me again, and again ,and again...It's hard for me to concentrate myself on my studies and I often start wandering around finding things to waste my time on. And I have found the perfect solution just meant for that task : Blogging.



Let's see ... The things that I've done today ... I returned from my happily-ever-after dreams(wet or not....you decide)to a hazy morning(God knows what is happening to mother earth...).Malaysia has been experiencing hazy days and random rainings since El-Nino hit these regions. I reached school early...The only thing that I am really good at doing in school is to arrive at school early. Out of 5 years , I have not been late once.



School started and the free periods started coming and going. I was happy for Wednesdays because there were no math classes. Cik Rusmawati teaches math and she is renowned for her drastic PMSs and moodswings, she's a good teacher but the way she acts scares me. Add math was great because Pn Lee was teaching Chapter 6 : Permutations and Combinations which means that I can do my own stuff and pay less attention to her as it is an easy chapter...



Then comes the CLIMAX of the show...ROH1N1 !!! Her class has been some kind of stress-reliever for the students of 5 Daisi . We don't know what the others think about her but I really enjoy her classes ! Rohini's classes are one of those where we students chill down and have fun by trying to cooperate with her....



School ended and I find myself wandering in 1U with Shane, Boon and Wilson ...Shane wanted to buy magnetic earrings and we just tagged along for the fun of it, and fun we had...The choices for

No comments: