Monday 3 March 2008

ThE DamN ReSuLTs !!!!! AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Yes , what I said about a bad week on my last blog ( you can scroll your mouse down to see it ....) was all coming true , hey , this is not just those types of fairytale-coming-true type of things , these are frightening realities coming true !!!! I was not really embracing these type of results when I said "bad week" . Yea , I meant bad , but not as bad as what I have received this morning in school ! Bangang man ..... Add maths , 38 % ; Pendidikan moral , 48% ; History , 54%( subject to change) .....What type of results are these !!!!! These are not just bad results , these are those killer types ,the ones that strip your morale before you even know it . It's a wonder I never jump down from that high-rise ....Haihz .....hope I will do better next time ! And buck up , those that face the same fate as me . Nothing is had in this world , the one that is hard is you, your ownself ....Good luck in receiving results and ....good luck in defending yourselves against the upcoming nagging , scolding and punishing ......

No comments: