Tuesday 4 March 2008

EST......Why cancel it !!!

Today , I was receiving rottening results , courtesy of the chemistry teacher and the maths teacher .....It's as if I am at worlds end ..........Every rottening mark kills my every soul , (yea , I hav lots of souls.......when suddenly , I received my EST marks , Ah ha ! The Gods are smiling at me now.....97 % is high enough to be a "telling thing" to my mother , she will be happy .

Now , the bad news is , Pn . Pauline , our EST teacher said that after the one-week-holiday , EST is going to be banished from the from the syllabus . THAT is very bad news , considering the fact that EST is actually an A-generating subject ... Isn't anyone ....any parent ....anybody going to stop this banishing , do parents even know that EST exists in the syllabus . I hope someone can take action before it is dropped out from the syllabus .

1 comment:

bunneeboo said...

hey zhen hao, peinee here. u should put a chatbox. =]